Sunday, August 24, 2008

Here it comes

I saw a mother tickling her child the other day. When she started moving her hand toward the child she would say "here it comes!" By the sounds of the child's scream I could tell that it was going to be fun but painful altogether. I guess since I've never blogged (but planning on making this a hobby with a purpose) I can see the process of blogging being both painful and fun. I hope it is not boring. As well, I hope that some of the things I say will strike conversation (as every blogger must hope).

I assume that things I have vocalized have affected some and my assumption is that this blog will as well.

While I am nervous, I am excited to connect with friends and others that read this so......

Here it comes!

2 comments:

the dad said...

David and all others,
first david, this is great, so glad to see you stepping out and creating a forum.
all others, hi.
Tara and I will be working to drive some traffic into this conversation here on your blog, keep posting though it may be painful and fun - I'm excited to see someone willing to work and stir the pot. Looking forward to talking on this thing and to getting know you better. God bless have a great week.

Chris Williams said...

Glad to see you writing. I miss our talks from last summer.